Illinois Department of Transportation »
| 11–20 of 55 | Next
- Analysis of Gov. Blagojevich’s 2008 transportation budget
- By Guest Author
- Mar 20, 2007
- On March 7, 2007, the governor released his plans for the State of Illinois’ Fiscal Year 2008 budget. While his public remarks did not delve into transportation funding for next year, the budget document, “FY 2008 Capital Budget” did provide details on h
- Acting IDOT Secretary Milton Sees presents his vision to Business Leaders for Transportation
- Candid discussion focuses on state's transportation priorities and the opportunity for a new state capital program.
- Opening windows – and doors – to Illinois’ capital funding system:
A better way to invest in surface transportation infrastructure
- From Texas to Minnesota, states are finding solutions to their budget and transportation woes by developing accountable and transparent investment systems to evaluate and select capital surface transportation projects
- We're Talkin' 'Bout a Railvolution
- Communities are finding solutions to their growing pains by developing convenient, green neighborhoods along accessible transit lines. It’s called “Transit Oriented Development.” But for most, it’s just a return to way things were.
- Chairman Bob Schillerstrom discusses DuPage County investment opportunities with Business Leaders for Transportation
- The winter quarterly meeting of Business Leaders for Transportation featured
an intimate conversation with Chairman Bob Schillerstrom about investment and
growth opportunities in DuPage County, including western access to O’Hare
Airport. After an informative presentation detailing the…
- Take the STAR Line Survey
- Metra wants to know about your transit needs.
- Business Leaders for Transportation position statement on the lease of Illinois Tollway
- Business Leaders for Transportation has concluded it will support a possible lease of the Illinois toll road system if specific conditions are met.
- Senators Watson and Radogno discuss capital spending with Business Leaders for Transportation
- A report on the fall quarterly Business Leaders for Transportation member meetings.
- Special Series, Part 7: Make or Break – Year One of the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning
- Part seven of an ongoing series on the development of the CMAP (formerly the Regional Planning Board)
- Chicago Welcomes Rail~Volution 2006: Paths to Prosperity
- Attend Rail~Volution 2006 in Chicago, Nov. 5-8, and learn how you can help shape the future development of the Chicago region.
« Previous | 11–20 of 55 | Next »