Placemaking » Audio
1–4 of 4
- Improving Health Through Planning
- On Dec. 7, 2011, MPC hosted Improving Health Through Planning, a roundtable addressing the assumptions planners make about the health impacts of planning decisions. Read the full event recap.
- The Creative City: Keeping Chicago Vibrant and Viable
- At this MPC Roundtable, Bob McNulty, president and founder of Partners for Livable Communities, discussed the concept of “creative cities,” and why amenities, technology and innovation are important to the health and vitality of metropolitan regions. A panel of representatives from…
- The Micro Revolution: Neighbors Making a Difference - Part 2
- At this MPC roundtable luncheon, Chicagoland residents shared their experiences bringing about positive changes in their school communities, by forging partnerships between parents and school administrators to improve public education and encourage community renewal.
- The Micro Revolution: Neighbors Making a Difference
- At this MPC roundtable luncheon, Jay Walljasper, author of The Great Neighborhood Book and senior fellow at Project for Public Spaces, discussed lessons learned from real-life stories of successful neighbor-driven improvements. He moderated a panel of motivated residents from the Chicago area who…
1–4 of 4