digital divide »
1–6 of 7
- Transit Innovation: Staying Connected
- Every two weeks, MPC uncovers best practices from around the world and delivers them right to your inbox in Talking Transit. This week, MPC explores wireless internet connectivity on trains, in stations, on boats, and in terminals.
- The City that NetWorks
- Mayor's Advisory Council on Closing the Digital Divide recommends a Campaign for Digital Excellence to harness the opportunity and potential of a digital Chicago.
- City of Chicago seeks comments on wireless broadband
- Chicago releasing draft wireless broadband RFP
- Teaming for Technology bridges Digital Divide in Chicago
- With the support of IBM, United Way, and the Corporation for National and Community Service, Teaming for Technology continues to answer the 1997 call to “ensure that all our youth have access to the … fundamental resources that can help them lead healthy, fulfilling, and productive lives.”
- MPC urges City of Chicago to proceed with CivicNet
- Recent press highlights need to move forward with the telecommunications and economic development goals of CivicNet
- CONNECTED COMMUNITIES: Municipalities discover innovative ways to keep their citizens connected
- Beyond the well-known high tech regions, communities throughout the U.S. are implementing ways to provide their citizens with affordable, high-speed Internet services.
1–6 of 7