employer assisted housing »
1–5 of 5
- Employers help revitalize Philadelphia neighborhoods
- By Christopher Waters
- Aug 28, 2012
- Last July, the City of Philadelphia re-launched Home∙Buy∙Now, our Employer-Assisted Housing (EAH) program, a public-private partnership to help working families buy homes in Philadelphia. The City’s $150,000 has leveraged $320,000 in employer dollars, which has led to $10 million in home…
- City of Evanston showcases a plan for new homes
- See media coverage for this event in the Evanston Roundtable and the Trib Local.
In early December, 2010, a crowd of 35 gathered at the City of Evanston Ecology Center to learn about new homes coming to Evanston in the next three years. 18 Evanston employers participated in the conversation, as…
- South suburban employers gather for Charter One Workforce Housing Initiative convening
- This post also appeared in the South Suburban News.
The story was featured in Chicago Magazine's Deal Estate and in the Southtown Star.
See photos of this event on MPC's flickr page.
More than 60 south suburban employers and local officials gathered today for a Charter One Workforce Housing…
- Chicago modeling livable communities
- This letter ran 4/13/2010 in the Chicago Tribune.
For years, we’ve known that many local workers – the proverbial teachers, nurses and firefighters, plus dozens of other professionals – cannot afford to purchase a home in metropolitan Chicago (“Make less than $62k?…
- Understanding Employer-Assisted Housing: A Guidebook for Employers
- (1 MB)
- Jan 1, 2009
- Employer-assisted housing (EAH) is a term used to describe a variety of housing benefits employers can offer to help their workforce afford homes. An EAH program can be a costeffective way to help improve employee recruitment, retention, productivity and morale, thereby improving the…
1–5 of 5