federal investment » Audio
1–4 of 4
- MPC 2009 Annual Luncheon: Connecting the Dots: Metropolitan Chicago's Path to Prosperity
- Listen to this recording of MPC's 2009 Annual Luncheon, which featured a joint appearance by three members of President Obama’s Cabinet to discuss their interagency Sustainable Communities Partnership and other new federal initiatives to improve the nation's metro regions.
- Creating Livable Communities in the Chicago Region
- Creating Livable Communities in the Chicago Region, the second event in the 2009 MPC-Chicago Architecture Foundation roundtable luncheon series, "Reinventing Public Investment," explored how federal investment policies in housing, transportation and economic development have shaped decisions and…
- Rebuilding and Renewing America: Infrastructure Choices in the Great Lakes Megaregion
- Listen to a series of audio recordings from this Nov. 17, 2008, symposium, organized by MPC and New York’s Regional Plan Association, through which attendees began to identify and prioritize strategic investments in transportation, water, and energy to be included in a national infrastructure…
- Metropolitan Planning Council 2008 Annual Luncheon, Metropolitan Mandate: How the Next President Will Maximize Metro Potential
- At MPC's 2008 Annual Meeting Luncheon, representatives of the two major party nominees for President of the United States presented their candidates' plans and priorities for solving the most urgent issues impeding the nation's regions and cities.
1–4 of 4