matching funds »
1–3 of 3
- Prices at the pump causing long faces? Commute Options program offer workplaces some alternatives
- We knew the day would come when gas prices would start to edge up again. Filling up has become a bit more painful recently, especially for those people in our region who commute long distances to work via car.
Inspired by the Chicago Climate Action Plan, local companies are signing on to…
- City of Evanston showcases a plan for new homes
- See media coverage for this event in the Evanston Roundtable and the Trib Local.
In early December, 2010, a crowd of 35 gathered at the City of Evanston Ecology Center to learn about new homes coming to Evanston in the next three years. 18 Evanston employers participated in the conversation, as…
- MPC's EAH initiative yields successful homebuyers in Nevada
- If you would have told me back in 2000 that MPC's efforts to start an employer-assisted housing program in northeastern Illinois would have led to Nevada - and more than a half dozen other states - investing millions of dollars in EAH programs, I would have said you were dreaming. But today, as I…
1–3 of 3