Download publication (1 MB)
Employer-assisted housing (EAH) is a term used to describe a variety of housing benefits employers can offer to help their workforce afford homes. An EAH program can be a costeffective way to help improve employee recruitment, retention, productivity and morale, thereby improving the employer’s bottom line.
This publication explains employer-assisted housing and provides ten case studies:
- American Family Life Assurance Company (Aflac)
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- Citizens Financial Group, Inc.
- Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck (formerly Hatch and Parent)
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- The Schwan Food Company
- System Sensor
- University of Chicago and University of Chicago Medical Center.