= Metropolitan Planning Council event
1–3 of 3 events
1–3 of 3 events
MPC's 2013 Annual Luncheon featured an engaging keynote address by Margo Georgiadis, President, Americas, Google; and inspiring ceremonies to recognize MPC's 2013 Burnham Award winner as well as Andrew J. McKenna, recipient of MPC's Champion Fighter Award, which honors individuals who have exemplified responsible leadership on behalf of the public interest.
Interested in sponsoring this exciting annual event? Review sponsorship opportunities and contact us today.
Read the recap of MPC's 2012 Annual Luncheon "The Cities That Work."
MPC’s Leadership Circle is a society that gives members access to exclusive networking events and briefings, featuring interesting speakers on timely topics. Members include corporate donors who give $5,000+ annually and individual donors who give $1,000+ annually to the Metropolitan Planning Council.
The MPC Leadership Circle has hosted an array of interesting speakers on timely topics, including:
- Henry Cisneros, Former U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
- Colin Dyer, President and CEO, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Jonathan Alter, Senior Editor and Columnist, Newsweek
- Charles Evans, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Michael J. Ward, Chairman & CEO, CSX Corporation
- Andre Navarri, President and CEO, Bombardier Transportation
- Xavier de Souza Briggs, Associate Director for General Government Programs, White House Office of Management and Budget
- T. Boone Pickens, Founder and Chairman, BP Capital Management
Join the Leadership Circle now to ensure you don’t miss another one of these exclusive events! Annual contribution is $5,000+ for corporations, $1,000+ for individuals. For more information contact:
Vice President of Finance and Administration