Keep up with the pace of evolving storm water regulations in Illinois.
From recent litigation to changing permitting standards, failing to stay on top of current issues related to storm water regulation is risky. In this seminar, you will get answers to all your questions, such as: What new case and policy decisions impact my practices? What are the latest trends in the water quality arena?
Here is your chance to learn – in just one day – the facts about current legal issues, monitoring and inspection, the proper design and selection of BMPs – everything you need to know to avoid reactive responses to regulatory changes, adequately plan and ensure compliance.
To register, visit http://www.lorman.com/shop/?item=242776
Benefits for You
- Find out what you need to know about the emerging permitting strategy
- Discover how the latest laws and regulations that will impact storm water discharges
- Learn how to avoid problems in state enforcement
- Get a lessons-learned approach to best management practices
- You will be able to review legal issues and storm water management enforcement.
- You will be able to discuss construction activities and storm water permits.
- You will be able to describe DuPage County storm water and flood plain ordinances.
- You will be able to explain issues found with BMPs.