Stormwater Management Incentives and Public Private Partnerships in Philadelphia: Driving Affordable, Green Stormwater Infrastructure Retrofits on Private Properties
Hosted by EPA Region 3 and the Water Environment Federation, this webcast is the next installment of the USEPA’s Faster-Cheaper-Greener Webcast Series. Learn more about the approaches the City of Philadelphia is taking to encourage green stormwater infrastructure on private property including stormwater billing credits, grant programs, and public private partnerships.
- Howard Neukrug, Commissioner
- Mami Hara, Chief of Staff
- Erin Williams, Stormwater Credits Program Lead
- Paula Conolly, Green Infrastructure Policy Team
- Dominique Lueckenhoff, Deputy Director, Water Protection Division, EPA Region 3 (Moderator)
To register for the webcast, go here.
There will be 2.0 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) offered for this webcast. Please check with your state accreditation agency to determine if you qualify. Questions about this webcast’s PDHs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.