Hosted by: Enterprise Community Investment & Bellwether, Illinois Housing Council
Download to calendar
Kick off 2019 with Illinois Housing Council (IHC) and Enterprise Community Investment & Bellwether, for a panel discussion on the latest legislative outlook for affordable housing! Join experienced policy and advocacy representatives to discuss IHC's state priorities, including advocacy around a capital bill and how you can?support a?bipartisan?affordable housing platform in the coming year.
- Marisa Novara, Vice President, Metropolitan Planning Council (moderator)
- Chris Brown, Director of Operations, South West Organizing Project
- Sol Flores, Executive Director, La Casa Norte/JB and Julia Transition Team Co-Chair
- Audra Hamernik, Executive Director, Illinois Housing Development Authority
- Tiffany Manuel, President & CEO, TheCaseMade
- Anthony Simpkins, Managing Deputy Commissioner, Housing Bureau, City of Chicago (invited)
- 8 - 8:30 a.m.—Registration & Breakfast
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.—Program
- 9:30 - 10 a.m.—Networking
The program will begin promptly at 8:30am. Seating is limited and unregistered attendees cannot be accommodated.
This event has reached capcity. If you are registered, but unable to attend, please contact mdrosd@ilhousing as soon as possible.?Questions? Contact Mackenzie Drosd at email@example.com.