Hosted by: Metropolitan Planning Council, Presented by: ARCADIS
Download to calendar
A face-to-face collaborative opportunity to work through real case studies with stakeholders, experts and peers, learn from one another and build a community of efficacy.
This is the third session of Drinking Water 1-2-3 Academy event series. Learn about the series and the other two sessions here.
This event features the following speakers:
- Gary Bingerheimer, Manager, Infrastructure Financial Assistance Section Bureau of Water
- Deborah A. Carroll, Ph.D., Professor & Head, Department of Public Policy, Management, & Analytics; Director,?Government Finance Research Center; Editor-In-Chief,?Journal of Public and Nonprofit Affairs (JPNA); Collaborating Scholar,?Institute of Government and Public Affairs
- Drew Williams-Clark. Director of Bureau of Asset Management, Cook County
- Darlene Hightower, J.D., President & CEO, Metropolitan Planning Council
- Darnell Johnson, CEO & President, Urban Efficiency Group
- David Kohn, Deputy Commissioner, Regional Partnerships, City of Chicago Department of Water Management (DWM)
- Jeannie Krueger, Vice President & Area Manager, Arcadis
- Paul May, PE, Executive Director, Northwest Suburban Municipal Joint Action Water Agency (NSMJAWA)
- Laura Medwid, Post Doctoral Research Associate, UIC Government Finance Research Center
- Caroline Pakenham, Associate Director of Water Programs, Elevate
- Nidhan Singh, M.B.A,
Deputy Manager, Infrastructure Financial Assistance Section, Bureau of Water
Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
Learn more about these speakers here.
By registering for this event, you agree to the Terms & Conditions of registration for this event and agree to receive communications from Metropolitan Planning Council. Should you not wish to accept the Terms & Conditions you should not register. You can opt-out of these communications at any time by clicking unsubscribe or contacting our office at email@example.com.